ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-res-sga]

[gnso-res-sga] general criteria

  • To: gnso-res-sga@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-res-sga] general criteria
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 06:49:34 -0700 (PDT)

  I am half blind at the moment but out of the very few post to this sub group
I find no statement from our chair which would organize us to moving forward in
a cohesive fashion.

  Maria Farrell laid it out pretty well and referenced a post by Mr. Metalist
which is not on the list.

  I think the OPoC should be given 10 days and then the name suspended. Of
course the original query must be a valid one. The OPoC settles many privacy
issues, but I wonder the cost for the home based non-commercial user.

  Eric

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.