ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-res-sga]

RE: [gnso-res-sga] general criteria

  • To: <gnso-res-sga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-res-sga] general criteria
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 06:04:27 -0700

Hugh,

For your ready reference I paste below the relevant excerpt from the
post that I believe Maria referred to.

I take your suggestion below as responsive to the WHEN question.  I
believe there will be at least one posting today providing an
alternative approach for discussion tomorrow. I encourage others to
submit their views today on one or more of the questions.

Steve Metalitz

In light of our assignment, it may be useful to organize
proposals regarding the OPOC's "roles, responsibilities and
requirements" by addressing the following questions.  Of course a
particular proposal might take up only one of these questions,  all of
them, or something in between.
A.      WHO is the OPOC:  qualifications, identification to/
verification by registrar, need for consent before listing, etc.
B.      WHAT issues is the OPOC required to handle - or not
C.      WHEN must the OPOC act - time frames for response, etc.
D.      HOW would these responsibilities be enforced - what happens if
they are not fulfilled