ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] List of questions sent out to list after phone call on 090505

  • To: "Gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] List of questions sent out to list after phone call on 090505
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 08:54:49 -0400

Hi,

I asked Raimundo about how he wanted to handle sending the issues to the
Board/SIC.  As he is now a subscriber to this list, he indicate that he
was comfortable with reading the list and seeing both the questions and
the context/discussion we add to it on the list.  In this way we do not
need to negotiate text on the questions we can all agree to.  I tried to
be both brief and  neutral in posing the questions, so the context will
come from the on-list discussion.

As the next SIC meeting is next week, it would be helpful if we could
try and terminate our discussion on this set of questions by the end of
the weekend.   It is not that I am saying 'we will never discuss again,'
but rather that any input that might help the SIC in answering the
questions posed to them, and in helping Raimondo understand where we are
in the work should have been sent to the list by then.

Thanks
a.