ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q5. In Section 3.1: Geographic distribution SG council members

  • To: "Milton L Mueller" <mueller@xxxxxxx>, "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q5. In Section 3.1: Geographic distribution SG council members
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:00:59 -0400

Thanks Milton.  I would be okay if the exception clause applied to the
Contracted House only.  The reason I proposed an exception for both was
to attempt to treat both houses equitably.  But if it is not believed
that there is a need for an exception for the Noncontracted/User house,
then we should not include it.

Chuck