ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q11-Q13 Related to SG group defintions.

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q11-Q13 Related to SG group defintions.
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 19:23:36 +0200

Avri,

In the response to Q12, the RrC would like the added text stricken.

We feel that the contracted party house should only be open to registrars
and domain vendors who have contracts with ICANN. At the present time, this
means only accredited registrars for the registrars SG.

In order to make the bicameral structure we are working on make sense, non
contracted parties should be placed in the non-contracted parties house.

Thanks,

Stéphane