ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q11-Q13 Related to SG group defintions.

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q11-Q13 Related to SG group defintions.
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 10:56:48 -0400

Philip:

I'm not sure how many times we need to tell you that resellers are not
part of the Registrar Stakeholder Group.  They are not accredited
registrars, they are not under ICANN contract, and they are not applying
to be under ICANN contract.  They currently play no role in the
Registrar Constituency and nothing is changing for the Registrar
Stakeholder Group.  They are free to observe the RSG, as you are or
anyone else.  Thanks.

Jon