ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

[gnso-restruc-dt] Meeting week 18-22 May

  • To: gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-restruc-dt] Meeting week 18-22 May
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 15:06:18 +0200

Hi,

It seems that the only day that work work for a meeting is monda, but I am suggesting that we not hold a meeting Monday for several reasons:

- We won't have had time to write up a summary of where we are now that people have had a chance to look and do a sanity check on.

- Raimundo who is off at a Board retreat this weekend probably won't be able to join us. I think that it is important that we get any answers that the SIC and the Board may have for the questions/issues we have posed. I think that while there are some things we can resolve before getting those answers, a lot is dependent on what the SIC comes up with.

So, my recommendation is that on Monday, Chuck, Margie and I can work up a summary of where we stand on the issues, and then as a group we continue to try and resolve what issues we can resolve on the list for the rest of the week.

And then we schedule a meeting the following week.

Does any object to this?

thanks
a.