RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q18 on thresholds
- To: <gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q18 on thresholds
- From: "Terry L Davis, P.E." <tdavis2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:37:34 -0700
I like your proposal for each house to set up their own Vice-Chair election
A couple thoughts:
- It might be good if the Council Chair was elected first thus eliminating
the problem of what to do if a Vice-chair is elected Chair.
- With two vice-chairs, we will need an agreement or process on who serves
as acting Chair in the Chair's absence. Alternating is fine, we probably
just need to specify it.