ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] Re: CORRECTION:GNSO Council Restructuring Drafting Team call on MONDAY , May 25 at 1300 UTC.

  • To: gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] Re: CORRECTION:GNSO Council Restructuring Drafting Team call on MONDAY , May 25 at 1300 UTC.
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 17:31:02 -0400

Hi,

Well so many people have complained about it, I figure we should try to find a substitute.

If we have more people who can make the 25th then any of the other days, then maybe we should do it anyway. So the meeting was displaced from Monday 18 May and is currently scheduled for 25 May. But if we can find another good day, then perhaps we can move it.

So, for the moment, I recommend that we keep the 25th penciled in, but try to change it.

What I am certain of, is that I do not want to let 2 weeks go by. I figure it is critical to keep moving on these issues and important to get an update from Raimundo so we know what degrees of freedom we have as the GNSO in restructuring our future.

a.