ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

[gnso-restruc-dt] Summary of current positons

  • To: gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-restruc-dt] Summary of current positons
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 13:16:29 -0400

Hi,

Though a few days later then promised, attached is a snapshot of where the issues seems to stand at the moment.

The tables were originally prepared by Margie and then edited by Chuck and me. They contain our best approximation of the current levels of support but we are hoping that others will comment on the accuracy of those estimates and help correct any that are in error. If possible I would like to put out an updated version of the table before our meeting, which is still tentatively scheduled for Monday.

Please send any initial edit to the list.

Other then for accounting for any responses we may receive from the Board/SIC to our questions, we need to start working toward consensus, or at least rough consensus, on all the issues.

The agenda for our next meeting, after reviewing any responses we have gotten for the SIC or the Board, would be to read through the changes and try to close as many as possible. I figure we will read thorugh the list at least twice so that everyone will have a chance to comment, even if she misses the first meeting.

In terms of overall schedule I would really like to be able to present the DT's conclusions and motions for constituency and community review before Sydney, to have this on the open meeting agenda and to close it with a vote (or votes) at the council meeting following Sydney.

thanks

a.