ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] Restructuring and Bylaws meeting on Saturday during gTLD update???

  • To: gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] Restructuring and Bylaws meeting on Saturday during gTLD update???
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 10:54:24 -0400

Hi,

Sorry about the wording. I was not asking about sequential time in a council member's day - I know that is already overextended beyond what is often considered reasonable. Rather, I was asking about the ability of constituencies mostly, to participate in both meeting activities in parallel using multiple participants.

On seeing a result of 8:1, I am assuming it would be folly to schedule things in parallel on Saturday and will not do so.

Thanks for the quick participation in the poll.

a.