ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

[gnso-restruc-dt] SIC Feedback to Questions raised by the Drafting Team on Bylaws Changes

  • To: gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-restruc-dt] SIC Feedback to Questions raised by the Drafting Team on Bylaws Changes
  • From: "rbeca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rbeca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 21:59:45 -0300

Dear All:

As promised, I'm ataching you a set of Feedbacks from the SIC to the 10
Questions raised by the Drafting Team to he Board. Let me recall that the
Board authorized the SIC to provide these Feedbacks. However, the SIC
opinion is only a recommedation to the Board, which it is not bind to follow.

For sure, I would have liked to provide these Feedbacks quite before.
However, it was not possible.

Of course, feel free to raise any question at this respect.

Regards, Raimundo