ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] SIC Feedback to Questions raised by the Drafting Team on Bylaws Changes

  • To: gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] SIC Feedback to Questions raised by the Drafting Team on Bylaws Changes
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:38:58 +0200

Hi,

Thank-you Raimundo, and please pass thanks on to the SIC for the work and effort I am sure it took to arrive at these responses.

I have edited the By-laws on the workspace to reflect these recommendations. As always, please check to make sure I did not miss anything or get it wrong.
https://st.icann.org/gnso_transition/index.cgi?by_laws_with_proposed_changes_for_discussion

At todays meeting, I suggest we ask Raimundo to go over these changes and then go through the edited version of the by-laws. With these responses, I believe we may be close to finishing the pass of the by- laws, though we will still work to do in other areas such as the Operating rules and procedures to which some of the issues have been moved. The Operating Rules and Procedures, however, is not on as tight as schedule as the by-law changes, though they should still be completed in time for the Board to approve before Seoul.

a.