ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] SIC Feedback to Questions raised by the Drafting Team on Bylaws Changes

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] SIC Feedback to Questions raised by the Drafting Team on Bylaws Changes
  • From: William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:11:40 +0200

Hi,

On Jun 8, 2009, at 10:38 AM, Avri Doria wrote:

Hi,

Thank-you Raimundo, and please pass thanks on to the SIC for the work and effort I am sure it took to arrive at these responses.

I second the motion, some good stuff in here that should help move us along in a productive manner.

Do we know when to expect to see revised draft GNSO Stakeholder Group charters?

Thanks,

Bill

William J. Drake
Senior Associate