[gnso-restruc-dt] Followup from the meeting.
- To: gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [gnso-restruc-dt] Followup from the meeting.
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 00:34:24 +0200
I have edited the text. It can be found at:
I think I caught it all but it needs to be checked.
In terms of motions and voting, I propose the following:
- the motion included below be put in the schedule of 24 June. I will
put myself down as the person making the motion. It will of course
need a second.
- any wording changes that we can reach consensus on on this list, can
be treated as friendly amendments and just put in before the vote.
Since I will be making the motion of behalf of this team, it is the
consensus of this team that will indicate whether it is a friendly
amendment or not.
- any changes we cannot reach consensus on, can be voted on as
amendments before voting on the main motion. Of course someone will
have to make and second these motions.
By doing this, we can both present the rough consensus position to the
Board as well as the results of any minority positions.
Insert long history here that includes, review, BCG, Board approval of
BCG, work of the team of the whole and SIC response: (hopefully staff
can help in writing this chronology)
The GNSO recommends that the By-laws related to the GNSO council be
amended to read as follows:
insert the text either by inclusion or reference: