ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

[gnso-restruc-dt] Fwd: Text of GNSO recommended by-laws

  • To: gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-restruc-dt] Fwd: Text of GNSO recommended by-laws
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 06:14:37 +0200

Hi,

As the note below indicates, I asked the Legal Counsel to take a look at the draft by-laws.

Several edits have been made.  Please review and comment.

My inclination is to insert their changes unless there is objection.

Thanks
a.

Begin forwarded message:

Avri,

Samantha Eisner and I have reviewed the GNSO's draft bylaws amendments.
Please find attached a Word document with our comments, questions, and
suggested edits.

Thank you for the opportunity to review this. Please let us know if you
have any questions or if we can be of any other assistance.

See you in Sydney!

Best regards,
Dan