ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Interest Statement of Alistair Dixon for the GNSO Reserved Names Working Group.doc

  • To: gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Interest Statement of Alistair Dixon for the GNSO Reserved Names Working Group.doc
  • From: Alistair DIXON <Alistair.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:52:18 +1300

Following below is my interest statement for this working group.

Alistair
---------------------------------

Reserved Names Working Group Interest Statement for Alistair Dixon

I am a Regulatory and Industry Advisor for TelstraClear, a New Zealand-based
wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra Corporation. My role consists of providing
advice and representing TelstraClear in its interactions with the New Zealand
Government and regulators.

TelstraClear is a full service telecommunications provider and operates ISP
businesses in New Zealand. TelstraClear is a registrar in the .nz domain.
TelstraClear's parent company Telstra Corporation is a telecommunications
provider that has businesses and customers throughout the world though
principally in the Asia-Pacific region. To the best of my knowledge neither
Telstra Corporation nor TelstraClear has an interest in acquiring or using
reserved names.

I have no employment, contract, financial interest or other business
relationship with ICANN, registries or registrars.