ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] RN Working Group Assignments

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] RN Working Group Assignments
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:41:56 -0500

Chuck:

I was doing some "light" reading of W.I.P.O.'s second Internet Domain
Name Process with regard to Geographic Identifiers last night in
connection with my assignment. In the W.I.P.O. report they also include
as part of their Geographical Identifiers analysis a discussion ISO 3166
Country Code Elements. Although you have this listed as a separate work
item in our group, I just wanted to offer to incorporate this topic into
my analysis.

Best regards,

Michael