ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] FW: GNSO Reserved Names Working Group

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] FW: GNSO Reserved Names Working Group
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:54:25 -0500

Here is Mingjung Park's interest statement.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
original transmission."