ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Typology Feb 14th

  • To: Reserved Names Working Group ICANN <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Typology Feb 14th
  • From: Timothy Denton <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 07:24:50 -0500

Today's edition of the typology does the following:
1. Clarifies that Tamara Reznik is working with Caroline Greer and distinguishes her from Tim Ruiz.

2. Establishes that the classification of reserved names called."Others at second level – ccTLD strings" is not to be worked on. ccTLDs are beyond our mandate as a committee of the GNSO.

The edition is called Typology Table Difficulty Feb 14 and is attached. In future we may just reduce it to "Typology".

--
Timothy Denton, BA, BCL
37 Heney Street