ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Registry specific names / gTLD strings

  • To: "Tamara Reznik \(ELCA\)" <treznik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Registry specific names / gTLD strings
  • From: "Caroline Greer" <cgreer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:55:17 -0500

Tamara,

My apologies - I am in Spain on business this week and am just now
seeing the emails relating to your involvement in this category.

Attached is what I have completed so far as regards our category. I have
information requests out to .biz, .info, .name and .coop in relation to
their Registry specific names and I will forward any information I
receive as soon as it comes through.

Chuck / all - I may or may not be able to attend the call tomorrow
depending on my schedule so advance apologies if it's a non-show from
me.

Many thanks,

Caroline.