ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] FW: [registrars] Status report on single letter domain names

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] FW: [registrars] Status report on single letter domain names
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:25:48 -0800

I forward two relevant documents related to SLDNs, in addition to the
docs that have been forwarded previously by Tim Denton and Patrick Jones
on Feb. 6 and 7, 2007:

-- the ICANN Staff report from Sept. 2005
-- the Overstock.com policy proposal from May 2006

I look forward to speaking further on this tomorrow, and will try to
have a draft report per the Chairman's suggested guidelines but cannot
promise to deliver by tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Mike Rodenbaugh

Sr. Legal Director

Yahoo! Inc.

NOTICE:  This communication is confidential and may be protected by
attorney-client and/or work product privilege.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify me by reply, and delete this
communication and any attachments.