ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Alternate Straw Poll Language wrt ICANN/IANA Reserved Names

  • To: "Michael D. Palage" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Alternate Straw Poll Language wrt ICANN/IANA Reserved Names
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:06:04 -0500

It's unlikely that there will be time to discuss this in today's meeting
but if I am wrong, it would be fine.  We will definitely discuss it next
week.  In fact our primary focus next week will be discussion of 'straw'
recommendations.  If subgroups are unable to come to rough consensus on
a set of recommendations, then I will ask they they provide alternative
recommendations for discussion by the full WG.

Chuck Gomes