ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Report re single and two character domains

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Report re single and two character domains
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 09:14:09 -0800

Attached is our latest, working draft.  Brief status update is that we
have agreed that symbols (other than hyphen) should not be considered
for release at this time.  We have agreed that single-letters at the
second level should be released, and we continue to discuss potential
allocation mechanisms.  We continue to outreach to experts as to the
other three categories of names in our report.

Kind regards,

Mike Rodenbaugh

Sr. Legal Director

Yahoo! Inc.

NOTICE:  This communication is confidential and may be protected by
attorney-client and/or work product privilege.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify me by reply, and delete this
communication and any attachments.