ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] GAC Liaison

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] GAC Liaison
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 23:34:32 -0500

We now have a GAC Liaison:

Dr. Kung-Chung Liu
Commissioner
National Communications Commission
Distinct Economy of Taiwan
Email: ncc40@xxxxxxxxxx

Because of the middle of the night times in Taiwan of our meetings, Dr.
Liu may not be able to join our teleconferences, but I would encourage
subgroups to contact him to receive input from the GAC and ask him any
questions you have.  The Single/2-Character, Geographic/Geopolitical and
Controversial names groups may be particularly relevant to the GAC as
well as IDN issues.

Chuck Gomes