ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Recommendation Tables for RN-WG Reports

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Recommendation Tables for RN-WG Reports
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:27:39 -0500

Here are the recommendation table templates that we agreed to use for
summaries of our recommendations for each of our reports.  Note that
additional narative next can be added below each table and that each
group can break the tables down into smaller categories if desired.
Please present your recommendations using the applicable tables for your
reserved named category by before our meeting on Thursday, 8 March along
with any narrative added below the table(s).

Chuck Gomes