ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] LISBON meeting attendance

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] LISBON meeting attendance
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:01:43 -0500

Yes.

Arrival date: Late morning on Friday, 23 March

Departure date: Early morning on Monday, 2 April

I could do a meeting on Thursday afternoon after 3 pm.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
original transmission."