ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] LISBON meeting attendance

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] LISBON meeting attendance
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 06:26:08 -0700

Yes.

Arrival date: Late Afternoon on Sunday, 25 March. Might be able to do an
Evening meeting.

Departure date: Morning on Monday, 2 April. I would consider a meeting
on Friday right after the Board meeting, but nothing after that.

Turns out that I cannot do a Thursday afternoon meeting, contrary to
what I sent you earlier Glenn. But if that is the only time that works
all I ask is the opportunity to cast my vote by email for anything that
might be voted on at that time.

Tim Ruiz
Vice President
Corp. Development & Policy
The Go Daddy Group, Inc.
tim@xxxxxxxxxxx

This email message and any attachments hereto is intended for use only
by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information. If you have received this email in
error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this message and its attachments.