ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Report for RN-WG liaision to IDN WG

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx, gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Report for RN-WG liaision to IDN WG
  • From: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 02:14:25 -0800

Dear Chuck, All

Enclosed you will find the report RN WG Liaison to IDN WG .  I used the
format you sent for '*recommendations'* for your convenience, to cut and
past on your ONE document.

I have also enclosed the detail comment report which I have used in the
past, which included available comments received from IDN WG members for or
files.

I am at your Chairman's guidance for the best approach.
Kind regards,
Sophia