ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] 2nd level single character proposal

  • To: "Liz Williams" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] 2nd level single character proposal
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:07:19 -0500

Liz,

I believe the only thing so far that may be inconsistent with the Dec05
PDP work is the possible (note I said possible) recommendation that the
allocation method for very valuable strings at the top level (e.g.,
single character) should be supplemented or partially replaced with an
additional or different allocation procedure.  If you see other areas of
inconsistency, please let me know.

Chuck Gomes