ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Revised Tagged Names Report

  • To: "GNSO RN WG" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Revised Tagged Names Report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:18:35 -0500

I made the changes suggested by Liz in the Tagged Names report in the
recommendation section (Section 3).  They are highlighted.  Note that I
did the following:

*       In the top level ASCII recommendation I simply reworded the
sentence to use the word "must" and I moved the clause at the end (that
Avri had suggested) to the beginning because I thought it flowed better.
*       In the 2nd level ASCII recommendation I simply moved the clause
at the end (that Avri had suggested) to the beginning because I thought
it flowed better.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.  If I do not
hear anything, I will assume that this report is approved by the full WG
as we decided on Thursday.

Chuck Gomes