ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Report for Other Names at the 2nd Level

  • To: "GNSO RN WG" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Report for Other Names at the 2nd Level
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:07:54 -0400

Assuming that no later version of this report is sent to the list before
our meeting today, we will use this version to discuss recommendations
today.  Note that it appears that the full subgroup may not have reached
consensus on the recommendations but they will have opportunity to
participate in the discussion in our WG meeting.  Also, note that the
highlighted comments under the recommendations for each of the three
subcategories are my comments for discussion in our call today.

Chuck Gomes