ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

Re: [gnso-rn-wg] RN-WG Questions: Report detail: DISPUTES AND OBJECTIONS

  • To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rn-wg] RN-WG Questions: Report detail: DISPUTES AND OBJECTIONS
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:50:24 -0400

On 12 mar 2007, at 09.42, Marilyn Cade wrote:

I think that this group in particular can point to the forthcoming GAC
principles and suggest that further discussion should occur related to the
principles.

I think we can also point, as we have, to the draft that they have made public in:

http://gac.icann.org/web/meetings/mtg26/ gTLDs_principles_on_public_policy_draft_17_oct_2006.doc

and that it is appropriate to respond to the proposed recommendation they make in detail.

a.