ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] FW: Draft GAC principles

  • To: "'Tim Ruiz'" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gomes,Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] FW: Draft GAC principles
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:04:07 -0400

The document is not public. I think there is confusion. There was a public
agenda with an attachment. However, the intent was never to make the
principles public.

And the principles have evolved. So, we don't have a current version,
regardless of what might have been published as a GAC agenda for their use,
at that time.

Why are we making such a big deal of something that with any other group
would be simple. The chair should send a note to the Council chair and ask
for clarification from the GAC on when the principles will be available.
Simple. Professional. Neutral. How we would treat any SO, or Advisory
Committee.

Marilyn

  _____