ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

Re: [gnso-rn-wg] Updated Controversial names report

  • To: GNSO RN WG <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rn-wg] Updated Controversial names report
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:14:28 -0400

hi,

After sending this I received an update with comments from Marilyn Cade that had not been included in earlier versions. I have cut those comments in.

There is still a difference of opinion on the subgroup in terms of adding a discussion of 'some government's concerns' versus having no discussion at all of their concerns. The version attached here still contains a discussion of 'some government's concerns.' That is section is, however, now bracketed.

a.