ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Updated Controversial names report

  • To: "Gomes,Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Updated Controversial names report
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:18:13 -0700

In the spirit of cooperation I have edited my comments, using the redline
Marilyn last sent. Perhaps Avri can use this draft to reenter her edits and
submit to the list and then I think we're done.<BR><BR>Tim Ruiz<BR>Vice
President<BR>Corp. Development &amp; Policy<BR>The Go Daddy Group, Inc.<BR><A
href="mailto:tim@xxxxxxxxxxx";>tim@xxxxxxxxxxx</A><BR><BR>How am I doing? Please
contact my direct supervisor at <A
href="mailto:president@xxxxxxxxxxx";>president@xxxxxxxxxxx</A> with any
feedback.<BR><BR>
This email message and any attachments hereto is intended for use only
by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy
of this message and its attachments.<BR><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 8px; MARGIN-LEFT: 8px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px
solid">-------- Original Message --------<BR>Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Updated
Controversial names report<BR>From: "Gomes, Chuck"
&lt;cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>Date: Tue, March 13, 2007 11:11 am<BR>To: "Avri
Doria" &lt;avri@xxxxxxx&gt;, "GNSO RN WG"
&lt;gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR><BR>Avri,<BR><BR>Is it too late to produce a
redlined version as requested?<BR><BR>Chuck Gomes<BR><BR>
"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity
to<BR>which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,<BR>
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Any<BR>
unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited.
If<BR>you have received this message in error, please notify
sender<BR>immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."
<BR><BR><BR>&gt; -----Original Message-----<BR>&gt; From:
owner-gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx <BR>&gt; [mailto:owner-gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Avri Doria<BR>&gt; Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:01 PM<BR>&gt; To:
GNSO RN WG<BR>&gt; Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Updated Controversial names
report<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Hi,<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; the enclosed report has been
updated to:<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; - include changes requested during the telechat of
12 March.<BR>
&gt; - replace GAC quotes with a discussion of concerns of some
<BR>&gt; governments.<BR>&gt; <BR>
&gt; I have not been able to reach my two co sub-group members for
<BR>
&gt; approval of these changes, but it is noon on the 13th and I
<BR>&gt; am therefore sending it to the group as required.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;
thanks<BR>&gt; a.<BR>&gt; <BR>
&gt; Note: &nbsp;i use openoffice and sometimes have problems with word
<BR>
&gt; files that others have created. please let me know if you see
<BR>&gt; any structural problems.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; </BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>