ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Updated Single and Two-character report

  • To: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Patrick Jones" <patrick.jones@xxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO RN WG" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Updated Single and Two-character report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:00:22 -0400

Please note Mike that there is very little time for additional comments
from the subgroup members.  We really need to have this available for
full group review now.  Please submit any of your comments today because
this was supposed to be finalized today so that Tim can do his editorial
work.

Chuck Gomes