ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Welcome to a New RN-WG Member

  • To: "GNSO RN WG" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Welcome to a New RN-WG Member
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:57:41 -0400

On behalf of the RN-WG, I want to extend a warm welcome to Bilal S.
Beirm bbeirm@xxxxxxxxxx.  Here is his interest statement:

I am the Internet Affairs manager at Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization.

With offices throughout the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and liaison
offices worldwide we provide our clients with services ranging from
Intellectual property Rights protection, Legal services, Audit and
Management consultancy and IT consultancy.

One of TAGO's subsidiaries (TAGIDomains) is an ICANN Accredited
registrar.

I represent TAGO on the GNSO BC and I'm a member of the credentials
committee of the BC.

Sincerely,

Bilal Beiram

Talal Abu-Ghazaleh International

Website: www.tagorg.com <http://www.tagorg.com>

Please note that he actually requested to join the group some time ago
but his request was not handled right away.  He is fully aware that we
are at the end of our work but will try to come up to speed quickly.  He
is being added to the group as an individual observer.

Chuck Gomes