[gnso-rn-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[gnso-rn-wg] Edited Draft Final Report

• To: cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx, gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Edited Draft Final Report
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 02:52:35 -0400

<html><div style='background-color:'><P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<P>thanks, Chuck, and Tim for all the work you have done to bring the report together 
in the last 48 hours. And to all members of the WG for the extraordinary amount of work 
accomplished in a very short time. Although our recommendations are in many instances, more 
work, the foundation and direction for what that work should be seem clear.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>It seems that the WG members might now give some consideration to methods to 
achieve next or uncompleted work. One suggestion I'd like to make is to work toward an 
extensive consultation with technical experts for all the areas where that was the 
recommendation; perhaps via conference call/with invitations to some of the experts, and 
participatoin by the WG, and also Council as invited observers. That could allow a speedy 
way to address many of the technical questions, as a group. </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>that might make a useful suggestoin to the Council as one of the working methods 
the WG goup would use to quickly further addressing technical questions. </P>
<P>Similarly, that could be used to engage in further discussoins with experts in any 
other key areas.</P>
<P>the calls could be scheduled a week after the ICANN meeting, then allow two weeks 
for the sub groups to finalize their reports and recommendations; recognizing that in some 
cases the recommendation would still be further work by some further group, post the close 
of this WG.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Marilyn Cade</P>
<P>best regards, Marilyn Cade<BR><BR></P>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #a0c6e5 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 
0px"><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma,sans-serif">
<HR color=#a0c6e5 SIZE=1>
From: <I>"Gomes, Chuck" &lt;cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;</I><BR>To: <I>"Gomes, Chuck" &lt;cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;, "Reserved Names Working Group 
ICANN" &lt;gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx&gt;</I><BR>Subject: <I>RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Edited Draft Final Report</I><BR>Date: <I>Fri, 16 Mar 2007 00:20:13 
-0400</I><BR><BR>
<META content="Microsoft SafeHTML" name=Generator>
<DIV dir=ltr align=left><SPAN class=453191904-16032007><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff 
size=2>Here's version 2 that inlcudes the missed minority statement.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT face=Tahoma size=2>Chuck Gomes</FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT face=Tahoma size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT face=Tahoma size=2>"This message is intended for the use of the individual 
or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from 
disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you 
have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the original 
transmission." </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 
2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader lang=en-us dir=ltr align=left>
<HR>
<FONT face=Tahoma size=2><B>From:</B> owner-gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx] <B>On Behalf Of </B>Gomes, Chuck<BR><B>Sent:</B> Friday, 
March 16, 2007 12:08 AM<BR><B>To:</B> Reserved Names Working Group ICANN<BR><B>Subject:</B> [gnso-rn-wg] Edited Draft Final 
Report<BR><B>Importance:</B> High<BR></FONT><BR></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=979430204-16032007><FONT face=Arial size=2>Attached is the revised final report after 
making changes per discussions in our meeting today and via the list after the meeting.&nbsp; Please notify Tim Denton 
and I NLT 10 am EDT if I did anything incorrectly.&nbsp; Note that all changes made are highlighted to make it easier 
to verify them.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT face=Tahoma size=2>Chuck Gomes</FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT face=Tahoma size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT face=Tahoma size=2>"This message is intended for the use of the individual 
or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from 
disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you 
have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the original 
transmission." </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<P>&gt;&lt;&lt; GNSOReservedNameWorkingGroupReport15Mar07v2.doc &gt;&gt;
<P></FONT></P></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></div></html>

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy