ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Proposed Additional Meetings of RN-WG

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Proposed Additional Meetings of RN-WG
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 07:30:28 -0400

We will not know until Wednesday whether the GNSO Council will extend
the work of the RN-WG for another 30 days, but in anticipation that they
will, I have suggested to Liz and Glen that it would be best to restart
our work after Easter. In response to my suggestion, Glen has checked
the GNSO Master Calendar to find a day and time that minimizes conflicts
with other GNSO meetings as well as one that is least inconvenient for
WG members. The proposed meeting time is Monday from 3-5 pm UTC with
four meetings scheduled: April 16, 23, & 30; May 7.

Monday was picked because there other GNSO meetings scheduled on other
days of the week that also try to pick a time that would conflict with
our meeting time to accommodate multiple time zones.

Please let me know this week if you have any major conflicts with this
schedule and time. I am not sure that we can make a change but I would
at least like to be aware.

Chuck Gomes