ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] icann/iana names

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] icann/iana names
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 06:35:14 -0700

Attached is the subgroup report on this topic, as discussed in our last
WG call.  I have not added much new text from the original subgroup
report, other than the specific requirements of the SOW and Chuck's
template .doc.  Still this text has not been reviewed by anyone except
Chuck yet, so all comments are welcome, and I apologize for the delay in
circulating.

Mike Rodenbaugh

Sr. Legal Director

Yahoo! Inc.