ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Agenda for Final Meeting

  • To: "GNSO RN WG" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Agenda for Final Meeting
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 16:00:22 -0400

Here is the agenda for our final meeting on Thursday.

I would appreciate it if all of you would do the following:

*       Review the agenda
*       Make sure you have reviewed all five of the final subgroup
reports with a special focus on recommendations and minority statements
*       Come to the meeting prepared to share any comments, questions or
concerns you have (see agenda item 7.b).
*       Submit any possible minority positions to the list today
*       If possible and if needed, be prepared to extend the meeting
beyond our normal two hours.

In addition to the above, I would appreciate it if subgroup chairs would
be prepared to follow the outline on agenda item 7.a.

Note that a final edited version of the controversial names report will
be coming later today and that a new version of the single/two-character
report will also be coming today with the latest changes highlighted for
ease of review.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Chuck Gomes