ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] FW: [gtld-council] NCUC proposals to amend gnso recommendations on new gtld policy

  • To: "GNSO RN WG" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] FW: [gtld-council] NCUC proposals to amend gnso recommendations on new gtld policy
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 10:39:28 -0400

I think that many of you who served on the RN-WG will be interested in
the recommended wording changes proposed by the NCUC regarding five New
gTLD recommendations.  I am forwarding this for the sake of those who
may otherwise see these.

I personally would be interested in comments from RN-WG members on these
recommendations, not in any official capacity, but rather for reflection
on the issues.

Chuck Gomes