ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rrc-a]

Re: [gnso-rrc-a] Greetings and here's a doc to read if you have time

  • To: "gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rrc-a] Greetings and here's a doc to read if you have time
  • From: Beau Brendler <beaubrendler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:35:13 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Many of you have probably read this already. It represents one of the only
other similar efforts out there, specific to this topic, that I could find. If
not, try to give it a quick glance before Wednesday:

http://www.auda.org.au/policies/auda-2004-04/

Glad to see there is a bigger group than I had thought subscribed to the
mailing list. I've been trying to encourage others to attend this meeting --
Doug's letter that went out last week demonstrates how important the actions
and success of this group are to the Internet user community.

See you soon. I'm in the Lotte room 734 if anyone wants to talk about anything
beforehand.

Beau Brendler