ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rrc-a]

Re: [gnso-rrc-a] Greetings and here's a doc to read if you have time

  • To: Beau Brendler <beaubrendler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rrc-a] Greetings and here's a doc to read if you have time
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:56:05 +0900

Also Beau and team, As I'm able to slip on my auDA hat if needs be, I'm
happy to do a short background piece at our first meeting (or whenever) and
answer any questions arising on how we progressed and how it has worked as a
process and outcome... I was, so you know, the Chair of the Industry Self
Regulation Model Work Group (Panel) as a Consumer (individual and small
business) representative when this work was done, so can provide specific
insight I believe... Any way happy to help and if those of us here in Seoul
can find time to get together great!

CLO

--
Cheryl Langdon-Orr