ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rrc-a]

[gnso-rrc-a] Re: [gnso-raa-b] Draft Presentation on Initial Report for Monday's Session

  • To: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rrc-a] Re: [gnso-raa-b] Draft Presentation on Initial Report for Monday's Session
  • From: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 19:51:52 +0000

Margie

Looks fine except for a couple of things:

Slide 4 - that makes it sound (to me) that the 2009 RAA wasn't adopted ie. that
it's still being discussed, which, as I signed it, I find a bit odd :)

slide 8 - Was the reference to PCI only applicable to the registration process?
I thought, though I could be mistaken, that the reference was more along the
lines of assuring / ensuring that the registrar was PCI compliant ie. not just
during the registration process

Regards

Michele

On 15 Jun 2010, at 20:38, Margie Milam wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Please find attached for your review draft slides  for Monday’s presentation
> on the RAA Initial Report.
>
> Please provide your comments or revisions by COB on this Thursday,  17 June
> 2010.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Margie
>
> _______________
> Margie Milam
> Senior Policy Counselor
> ICANN
> _______________
> <RAA Initial Report Presentation- Brussels.pptx>

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting & Colocation, Brand Protection
ICANN Accredited Registrar