ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rrc-a]

[gnso-rrc-a] Re: [gnso-raa-b] Draft Presentation on Initial Report for Monday's Session

  • To: "Hammock, Statton" <shammock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rrc-a] Re: [gnso-raa-b] Draft Presentation on Initial Report for Monday's Session
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 03:37:34 -0400

Hi,

As I mentioned  in a private email (which have gotten lost in the ether between
my flights), Katitza Rodriguez, perviously of EPIC and now at EFF  (and also on
the IGF MAG) but participating in her personal capacity will be in Brussels and
is prepared to talk from the floor if need be, but will, I assume, gladly speak
from the dais if invited.  I am more then willing to pass on an invitation if
it comes to that.

a.