ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rrc-a]

[gnso-rrc-a] Summary of Public Comments on RAA Initial Report

  • To: "gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rrc-a] Summary of Public Comments on RAA Initial Report
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:10:54 -0700

Dear All,

Please find attached the Summary of Public Comments on the RAA Initial Report
for your review and consideration.   Please review this document in preparation
for our Sub-Team-B conference call scheduled for Thursday,  19 August.

I will ask Gisella to send around a doodle for Subteam-A to schedule a
telephone conference to review and discuss the attached Summary.

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor