ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rrc-a]

[gnso-rrc-a] Draft to Response to Public Comments and Finalization of Report

  • To: "gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rrc-a] Draft to Response to Public Comments and Finalization of Report
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:22:36 -0700

Dear All,

In an effort to conclude the work of SubTeam A,   I drafted the attached
Response based upon the RAA's last telephone call on 27 Sept.   Since I did not
receive Beau Brendler's recommended language as discussed on our call, please
note that Beau may have additional content to share with the SubTeam.

Please review and revise the Draft Response as appropriate, and send your
comments to me by COB on Wednesday,  13 October.   I will then add it as an
exhibit to the Final Report and circulate the final draft for your review and
consideration.

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam