ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sg1-vi-feb10]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

[gnso-sg1-vi-feb10] GNSO sub-group 1 - Analysis Team - Vertical Integration PDP mailing list

  • To: "Gnso-sg1-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-sg1-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sg1-vi-feb10] GNSO sub-group 1 - Analysis Team - Vertical Integration PDP mailing list
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:04:21 -0700

Dear All,

The sub - working group - Analysis Team - mailing list is:

Gnso-sg1-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx ( = gnso sub-group 1 - Vertical Integration
February 10)

Public archives are at:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-sg1-vi-feb10/

the list can be found on page
http://gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/index.htm

under:
GNSO Mailing Lists
•Vertical Integration PDP Working Group
◦Vertical Integration PDP WG - Sub-Group 1

Subscribed to the list:
(see:
http://gnso.icann.org/issues/vertical-integration/soi-vi-pdp-wg-01apr10-en)

Berry Cobb
Mikey O'Connor
Roberto Gaetano
Rahman Khan
Md. Jahangir Hossain
Phil Buckingham
Keith Drazek
Jean Christophe VIGNES
Alan Greenberg
Ken Stubbs
Volker Greimann
Brian Cute
Steve Pinkos
Richard Tindal

ICANN Staff:

Liz Gasster
Mike Zupke
Margie Milam
Marika Konings
Glen de Saint Géry
Gisella Gruber-White

Please let me know who else should be added to the list.
Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Gisella,

Thank you for the assistance, we will gladly take you up on your
offer.   Can you assist with the following, please?  During the call,
we determined that our mission will be brief, but require the luxuries
of a longer duration group.

1.      Doodle setup.  We need two 1-hour meetings targeting the early part
of the weeks, 4/26 & 5/3.  I know schedules are tight, but Monday
prior to the VI call in between RAP is preferable.  If possible,
include times in the doodle to span whatever slots are available Mon ?
Thu.
2.      The conference call setup will require the recorded option.  It
will be important for us to go back and reference our discussion and
maintain a record.  No transcription is required.
3.      Will it be possible to get a VI sub-team mailing address setup?  We
determined much work will occur on the list over the next three weeks.

Proposed schedule:
Week of 4/26 ? Meeting #2
4/30 ? Draft #1 of Evaluation matrix
Week of 5/3 ? Meeting #3
5/7 ? Near Final Draft #2 of Evaluations matrix

Thank you for your assistance.  Please advise if you require further
information from me.  Take care, B.

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC